Fri, September 21st 2018
Home » Training
Armstech Training division is providing excellent training and proper exposure to the construction sites for B.Tech/BE/Diploma holders in Mechanical, Production, Industrial, Automobile, Petroleum, Marine, Civil and Electrical engineering. High quality standards that we maintained from our debut helped us to become one of the best finishing schools for engineering professionals. Our training modules are recognized and approved by NACTET-Govt. of India, American society for Non-destructive testing (ASNT), American welding society (AWS), American society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) etc. The academic and training programs of Armstech enable the trainees to acquire wide range of exciting and highly paid jobs in India and abroad.
Training division will be recognized nationally as a centre for educational excellence, as it responds to the diverse needs of the community through innovative, quality teaching and training that enables students to enrich their lives intellectually, economically and socially. We will achieve it by actively nurturing the passion within trainees, faculty and staff to push beyond possibility on the way to realizing dreams.
By Training: Theory, Practical and Onsite training make the trainees competent for the various job profiles in the Industry.
By Consultancy : Armstech Engineers private Limited’s association with Public and Private sector companies in India and abroad helps the Job seekers to grab the latest job openings around the world.
By Internship: Engineering students are supported with short term internship and assistance for the submission of project report towards end of the course.
WHY ARMSTECH TRAINING
According to the current industrial requirements, all engineers should be multi-talented and specialized in at least two or more specific technical areas. Though engineering topics are vast and updated, fresh engineering graduates may not be able to stick up to the mark of present industrial requirements. To bridge this gap, fresh engineers need to be trained and certified in specialization certificate programs and enrich their knowledge equivalent to an Engineer having minimum 2 years industrial experience. Now a days specialization certificate programs are considered as mandatory requirement in almost all industries.
To bridge the gap between College education and Industrial requirement, AEPL has developed a training program and executed through our training division with a package of certifications which are recognized and approved by Govt. of India and International organizations like ASNT, AWS, ASCE, ASHRAE etc.
- In-house training division of a leading Construction company
- Industry oriented syllabus
- Faculty from Construction Division
- Well-equipped labs
- Construction drawing sessions
- Design lab with latest software updates
- Onsite training in various construction sites
- Job guarantee
- Scholarship from central Govt. agency
- Project management, Career guidance sessions and Language lab
- Internationally approved certifications
- Ministry of External affairs, Govt of India attested certificates
Armstech offers worldwide corporate training programs for up-skill and upgrade the technical workforce of major organizations. This mainly focusing on oil & gas and power plant sector and it is conducted and coordinated by industrial experts.
ACADEMIC YEAR TRAINING (AYT)
Along with our in-house training for engineering trainees, we are also conducting certification courses and training programs for the 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th semester students from various engineering & polytechnic colleges. This will empower the specific job skills of students and maximizes their learning experience via practical and onsite training.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (FDP)
Armstech offers faculty development programs for equipping faculties with the required industrial skills and knowledge which in turn enhance student’s knowledge to meet the current industrial requirements. Based on the faculty’s requirement, Syllabus for specific industry segments is prepared and classes having duration of 3 to 5 days will be conducted by the industry experts on that subject area.
- ISO 9001 certified by TÜV Rheinland, Germany
- Recognized by MSME, Govt of India, UAN: KL12D0003441
- Corporate partner of American Society for Non-destructive testing
- Approved by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB)
- Affiliate Company of American Welding Society
- Approved training centre of National Council for Technology and Training, Govt of India
- Corporate member of The Indian Institute of Welding
- Associate member of International Association of Drilling Contractors
- Affiliate member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member of Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Affiliate member of Indian Green Building Council
- Professional member of Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Affiliate member of American Society of Civil Engineers