Mon, March 25th 2019
Home » News & Events
One of the biggest EPC contractors is looking for the below mentioned roles. Requirement is in urgent basis and the client interview will be arranged at our Corporate office, Cochin.
Technically strong candidates with enough experience in Oil and Gas/ Refinery/ Petrochemical sectors shall send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested candidates shall contact the HR Officer @8086 678 999/0471-4099953 (9am-5.30pm) for more details. Email subject should be "Applied Designation-O&G".
1. Scaffolding Inspector (3 nos) 2-4 yrs, Any Graduate/ Certified Inspector certification (20-30K)
2. Scaffolding Supervisor (3 nos) 2-4 yrs, Any graduate - 20K
3. Structure Supervisor (2 nos) 8-12 yrs, BE/B.Tech/Diploma (Maharashtra) - 25-35K
4. Structure Engineer (2 nos), 4-7 yrs, Mechanical Degree/Diploma (Maharashtra) - 20-30K
5. Quality Lead (2 nos), 10+yrs, BE/B.Tech Mechanical+Lead Auditor Certified (75-85K)
6.Planning Lead (3 nos), 10+ yrs, BE/B.Tech Mechanical (Salary depends upon interview)
7. Planning Engineer (5 nos), 4+yrs, BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical (40-50K)
8. Safety steward (10 nos), 1-2 yrs, 12th Pass+Fire and safety, contract basis for 2+yrs (15-20K)
9. EPC proman planning (4 nos), 1-3 yrs, Dip/degree mechanical +EPC proman software
experience (Salary depends upon interview)
10. IT Assistant (1 no.), 1-3 yrs, Any graduate + Networking qualification, initially on contract basis (15-20K)
11. Safety Lead/ Managers (4 nos), 10+ yrs, BE/B.Tech any stream +ADIS/PDIS from government rec. Institution (like MSBTE/WBSTE) (85K- 1.10 Lac)
12. Safety Engineer (5 nos), 5+Yrs, BE /B.Tech any stream / Diploma any stream 6+ yrs - 35-50K.
200+ VACANCIES in OIL&GAS; sector !
URGENTLY require DIPLOMA-MECHANICAL holders (2015/16/17/18 Freshers without back papers) for a leading Oil&Gas; contractor for their long term project in RIL, Mumbai. Selected candidates will be supported with CTC Rs.17000 (PF+PT+TA+Food&Accommodation;).
WALK-IN FOR SHORTLISTING (Nov 25-Dec 01) is in progress at our Cochin & Trivandrum offices. Eligible candidates shall forward their updated CV to "email@example.com" OR contact the numbers mentioned for further procedures.
Documents to be carried for attending the PRIMARY Interview is mentioned below.
1. Diploma certificate copy-2 nos
2. Adhar copy-2 nos
3. Passport Size Photo-5 Nos
4. Updated Resume with Photograph
CLIENT INTERVIEW on Dec 03-04 for shortlisted candidates.
Urgently requires NDT SUPERVISORS for a shut down project at RIL, JAMNAGAR. Industry standard Salary, Food&Accommodation; will be provided.
No. of Vacancies: 10
Experience Required: 06 Months&above;
Site Reporting Date: Nov 12,2018
Interested candidates shall contact 7034 98 1234 / 7034 09 1234 for more details.
Urgently require MECHANICAL ENGINEERS with min. of 4 Yrs Industrial Experience for our ongoing project at RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH. Industry standard Salary and all other benefits will be provided.
Working exp in CPP Boiler & Pressure Parts is a MUST !
Site Reporting Date: Nov 20,2018
Interested candidates shall contact HR Officer @7034 09 1234/0471-4099953 (9am-5.30pm) for more details.
Our client, one of the biggest Mechanical construction companies in India is looking for the below mentioned roles for their project based Mundra. Requirement is in an urgent basis and the client interview will be arranged at our Cochin Office.
(1) Mechanical Engineer - 14 Nos
(2) Quality Engineers - 13 Nos
(3) Safety Engineer - 13 Nos.
Experienced (3-4 Yrs) candidates shall send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject should be "Job Openings (AYFMP-08/18)"
Our client, one of the biggest EPC contractors in India is looking for the below mentioned roles. Requirement is in urgent basis and the client interview will be arranged at our Cochin regional office.
(1) Piping engineer /Supervisor - 15 Nos
(2) QA/QC engineer - 5 Nos
(3) Jr. Safety engineer - 10 Nos.
(4) Planning engineer - 5 Nos
(5) Testing foreman - 2 Nos
(6) Draughtsman - 1 No
(7) Store (consumable) - 3 Nos
(8) Store (Projects) - 1 No
Interested candidates shall send their updated CV to email@example.com. Email subject should be "Job Openings (OSH/002/May 2017)"
Armstech Engineers private limited signed an MOU with NACTET (National Council for Technology and Training), a national level organization recognized by Govt. of India to implement their prestigious project "Mechprize" in 250 selected Engineering institutions in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. AEPL will provide the winners with quality training and certification which will contribute to their professional excellence. Winners will be trained by our In-house training dept at our selected regional offices.
One more prestigious project awarded to AEPL. Airproducts-BPCL is the client and Technip is the Contractor. AEPL mobilized nearly 130 skilled manpower for this project. AEPL scope includes piping and structural installation
AEPL successfully completed a shutdown work at Bharathi cement, a VICAT FRANCE group company. A gang of 26 people worked day & night to complete the work within the period.
New project started at Khammam, Telengana for Madhucon sugar and power industries, one of the leading industrial group in South India. Around 120 manpower and machinery is mobilized and work is in full swing.